9Solutions is the leading provider of real-time locating based safety, communications and smart care solutions from Oulu, Finland. Our mission is to create environments for safe and quality care by providing solutions that enable effective communication, make relevant information easily accessible and free up working hours for meaningful tasks. 9Solutions Oy is a Great Place to Work-certified workplace. Our offices are located in Oulu and in Helsingborg, Sweden.
Our client 9Solutions is now looking for an experienced and dynamic AI/ML Specialist to join their team.
What You’ll Do
- The AI/ML Specialist’s primary responsibility is to design and develop 9Solutions’ AI/ML systems and infrastructure along with to help identifying opportunities in creating customer value with AI
- Maintain and improve the existing stack
- Collaborate closely with your team members and other departments of the company
What We’re Looking For
- A professional with excellent hands-on AWS skills and knowledge
- You have hands-on experience with AWS AI & ML offering, as well as AI and ML in general
- You have experience in (Sec) DevOps
- You have experience and proven track record of producing high quality software and systems with different practices (CI/CD, version control)
- You have experience in Python
What 9Solutions Offers
- A passionate and highly professional group of colleagues working in various fields to support you
- An opportunity to make a difference and contribute to resolving one of the most significant societal challenges related to the aging population
- A productive and successful workplace where we invest in our employees’ well-being and look after one another.
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits, such as healthcare, flexible working hours, breakfast and snacks at the office, company-sponsored sport and cultural activities, and a bicycle benefit
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact our recruitment consultant Noora Viinikainen (email@example.com).